Welcome to jcoleary.co.nz.
This page contains the terms and conditions that you agree to when using the website.
Please read through it, and let us know if something isn’t clear.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Compensation disclosure – The owner’s of this site receives compensation for referred sales of some or all of the discussed products.
Your personal details
jcoleary.co.nz may from time to time collect personal information from you, with your consent. If you request free documents from our website, we will use your email address to send you these documents. By submitting your email address you give jcoleary.co.nz permission to send you newsletters, emails or other promotional emails. Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to make sure that it’s protected. If you don’t wish to receive anymore emails from us, you can easily unsubscribe with the click of one button – each email from us will contain an unsubscribe link.
Like many other Web sites, jcoleary.co.nz makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to jcoleary.co.nz and other sites on the Internet.
jcoleary.co.nz includes code from several third party providers who utilize third party cookies.
jcoleary.co.nz has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites
We’ve integrated with Facebook to show you ads that are customized based on what you do on this website. For example, Facebook may show you ads, on and off Facebook, providing you with more articles and information from jcoleary.co.nz
When you use Facebook from a web browser, you can find out why you saw an ad and how you can control it by choosing “About this ad” from the menu that shows with the ad.
If you don’t want to see these ads, you can opt-out of this by clicking this link.
This website and its content is copyright of jcoleary.co.nz 2017. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by jcoleary.co.nz and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of jcoleary.co.nz. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within those sites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, jcoleary.co.nz takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.